RCM360® provides a free custom AR analysis for your eClinicalWorks (eCW) application
Managing accounts receivables, whether you work for a large or small practice, is one of the most complex and time-consuming tasks associated with running a medical practice. The fear associated with filing a claim is real; where billers sit on the edge of their seats waiting for claims to be either accepted, denied or rejected outright. The tedious process of entering confidential patient information and coding can also lead to burnout and requires a highly skilled employee.
Too often, denied or rejected claims are left untouched in favor of new and easier filings. In fact, the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) suggests that nearly 32 percent of all claims go untouched and age out. This is almost one-third of a practice’s overall business. Imagine the improvements in your office if you could close the gap, increase collections and reduce employee burnout.
Partner with RCM360 and we will help you take control of your practice. We start by providing you with a free analysis of your Accounts Receivable (AR) and providing a unique and custom look into how to improve collections and reduce denials. Our goal is to make sure no claim goes untouched for more than 30 days. Take the next step by letting us complete a free AR analysis for you.
RCM360 has created a custom AR analysis for your eClinicalWorks application based on the many years of experience in developing new collections workflows and processes. It’s provided at no-cost and does not require a contract. Click here to get started and we will provide the following:
- Opportunity Data Report – A snapshot of your account over the last two years. The Opportunity Data Report shows average charges, average payments, adjustments, claim counts, and more. It enables RCM360 to get an overall view of the current situation and make informed decisions on how to improve.
- Opportunity Dashboard Report – The Dashboard Report provides details of your workflow process. It includes daily payment average, net collection rate, trending numbers, locked notes, and unlocked notes. It allows us to uncover red flags so we can provide a plan to address key issues.
- Claim Activity Report – This report is custom report designed by RCM360. Within this report, we look at the payment on the claim, a denial on the claim, or a note on the claim.
There are many reasons claims fall through the cracks. Whether it’s a coding error or a lack of time to address aged receivables, RCM360 can help pinpoint the cause and work to rectify the situation through a custom AR analysis. Our clients enjoy 100 percent transparency as we work side-by-side within your eClinicalWorks system, so you can see everything we do. Leverage our expertise while maintaining complete control over the complex process of accounts receivables and improving your overall cash flow.
RCM360® AR Management Services
RCM360 offers a full host of eClinicalWorks Revenue Cycle Management services. These include:
- Monitoring claims on an ongoing basis
- Implementing processes and refinements to ensure you are paid.
- Addressing existing denials and creating processes to minimize future denials
- Providing access to our on-staff certified coder
- Conducting annual audits
- Making recommendations to help you optimize documentation and coding
- Gathering reports on patient collections
- Facilitating third-party collection letters
- Helping with claim appeals that may have been incorrectly denied
- Analyzing and optimizing your billing operations
- Pinpointing issues that lead to claim denials or incorrect payments
- Empowering your team through ongoing education
- Addressing rejected claims in two business days
- Providing consistent A/R follow-up services. (No claim is left untouched for more than 30 days)
Contact RCM360® Today to Get Started
Partner with RCM360 and we will help you take control of your eClinicalWorks investment and your practice. Contact us or call 636-487-5269 to receive the free AR analysis or to speak to one of our billing experts.