eClinicalWorks Billing Optimization
Are you using your eClinicalWorks Practice Management software to its fullest potential?
You chose eClinicalWorks Practice Management software because it is a revenue cycle management solution that will reduce errors and denials, increase collections and improve the financial health of your practice. While eCW Practice Management software has proven to offer many benefits, practices still don’t know how to optimize its use.
There are hundreds of features in eClinicalWorks. It’s not uncommon to see practices only using the basics. Have you invested the time to really understand eClinicalWorks Practice Management and your own billing workflow?
Medical practices from all over the nation turn to RCM360 because they want to take advantage of all the functionality eClinicalWorks has to offer. Many medical practices need assistance maximizing collections, running a more profitable business and meeting strict regulatory guidelines.
At RCM360, we find that many healthcare practices are challenged with the following:
- Staff Turnover – It’s difficult to constantly transfer training and knowledge from staff member to staff member. It can take years of experience to truly master the practice management system.
- Automated Functions in your billing workflow to become more efficient – Staff tend to follow manual processes that are more familiar to them, which takes more time and is less efficient. Our experts deploy the many eCW tools to improve your processes through automation.
- Settings to Reduce Denials are Complex – Staff members don’t know the use or challenges of the settings in the Practice Management system. Some of these settings can decrease denials almost immediately. Our team of experts will work side-by-side with your team to develop the best strategies for setting rules and edits to reduce denials.
- Reporting is a Specialized Skill – The reporting process can be complex. Setting a strategy for reporting and interpreting reports on a regular basis is a specialized skill. Let RCM360 evaluate your system, set up automated features, manage your denials, monitor completion of notes and develop custom EBO reports to manage your revenue cycle and provide relevant data.
- New Features are Time-Consuming – As the system evolves and enhancements are made, it can be difficult to stay current with new features. Our staff is required to stay up-to-date with the latest functionality.
- Issues with Clearinghouses – Practices need help resolving issues with clearinghouses. Clearinghouse rejections can be time-consuming and costly to resolve. Our billing staff works with certified eCW support technicians to address issues efficiently.